Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Reboot
This blog served it's original purpose well but I'll be the first to admit that other than those first few months and my original trek out here I've had no use for it. Also, considering it's been over a year since my last post I think it's time to change directions! So please don't expect daily posts on here but do expect more frequent ones than once a year. And expect them to cover every topic I feel is relevant to life in California. Some fun will be had with local news clips so the rest of you can see the incompetence we live with here. I'll also be doing the occasional "Today in Traffic" since we spend so much time in our cars... you never know what you might see and trust me, I've witnessed some interesting things! Hopefully it wont be all negative, and it's intended to have an element of humor to it, so if you find it only depresses you, I'm not doing my job correctly... or you are sane enough to see that I'm culling humor from a soul-sucking pit called L.A. Oh perhaps I've been too harsh, soul-sucking, would I go that far? Yes, yes I would. And I'd love for you to join me. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment