One key thing to remember folks is though you may have the 'hair for it' sometimes you just don't have the face for it.
Case in point.

Now I KNOW that isn't horrible but that's right from the salon, and I already knew it would not work. And when I put my hair partly up I went from that to 50's housewife with a flip out at the bottom and big round bangs. Of course 50's housewife isn't so bad compared to what it looked like the next day.
Well she HAD said rockerish... I just didn't know she meant 80's rocker. I am an avid spotter of mullets, there is a treasure trove of mullets walking around the streets of Pittsburgh. I have yet to see one that I would ever want to emulate... duh, cause it's a mullet. By the way that's my 80's rocker look. And you can't see the back but it's just as many layers as around the face. This isn't even the worst it looked but you get the idea...
So I put on my assertive pants (huh?) and called up the salon cause let's face it, 70 bucks matters to me and I have to pretend to be a grown-up while I'm here. And they were GREAT and had me come back in on Saturday. And now I'm a much happier person : ).

And thank you to my mac for having a built-in camera so I could take pictures of myself. : )

3 comments:
Good choice! By the way I love to keep up with what you're doing by reading your blog. Keep the posts coming.
The hair cut is... Anyway, I like the last picture! You're too funny.
Enjoyed reading about your "hair adventure" and all that you are up to.
Post a Comment