Hopefully the Gettysburg Times wont sue me for posting this, but here's the front page picture from this morning, recognize anyone? Hope you Pennsylvanians got your Fastnacht fix!
This blog is a purely narcissistic way to indulge myself and inject my opinions on whatever I deem relevant with the purely vain thought that you will find it interesting. Mainly it will deal with my awe and fascination of life in Los Angeles. Like driving by a terrible car accident... I just can't seem to look away (or in this case, move away). Occasionally, and I do mean RARELY it will focus not on the horror, but on the bright side. And so you the reader, are now subjected to the love/hate relationship California and I have formed. At least if one of us ends up on Cheaters, you'll know why.
Worth Your While (or at least better than whatever you are supposed to be doing at work)
No comments:
Post a Comment