Woke up this morning and realized I need to accomplish a gazillion things in the next two and a half days so I'm trying to keep on a quick pace. Everyone has been wonderful with their responses of contacts and friends and well wishes! All of your prayers and thoughts are appreciated greatly. I am VERY happy that at least two families I know will be coming out to L.A. for visits in the near future (for varying reasons) so I can count on some familiar faces in the next month to come.
Elmo is in visiting the doctor today. Nothing wrong, but a check-up doesn't hurt! I told them to check EVERYTHING... Dana's car was serviced before our trip to Florida four years ago... and the alternator belt broke almost immediately so you can't be too careful! And of course we realize we'll still have to roll with whatever punches may come but hopefully we'll avoid any huge mishaps.
For those of you who watch late night television I ask you to only watch David Letterman and Craig Ferguson, they are the only shows which have reached agreements with the writers guild and supporting other shows will only allow the studios to drag this thing out further!
And finally, as with every other time I've mentioned I'm thinking of moving to L.A., California is being slammed with bad weather and possibly blizzards/floods depending on the area! I hope it will all be gone by next weekend, and am trying not to interpret everything into signs! I'm sure the wildfires, earthquakes, droughts, and floods are purely coincidental : )
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment